Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wonderful Long Weekend

Weekends used to feel just like any other day because Andy always was gone. Now that he is home, weekends are the best. And this weekend was even better because Martin Luther King gave us an extra day off. Saturday I got to go work out then Andy took Maddie and Garen ice skating and to play basketball. It was Garen's first time ever ice skating and Andy said he did pretty well. (no pictures since I was not with them). I stayed home while Sophie took a nap.
We spent lots of time relaxing, playing MarioKart, and I even filled 9 black garbage bags with stuff to get rid of! Later we took the kids to see Tangled at the movie theater-cute show!
Monday morning we all went to IHOP for some breakfast. It was fun having 3 whole days to just spend with my family.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

It was fun booty shakin' with you at Zumba on Saturday!