Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Our Valentine's day consisted of 2 preschool parties, one second grade party and about five minutes in passing with my husband. But at least we know we love each other! It's all about the little things; the note I left him on the mirror with his card, the sweet card he gave me, the yummy salad he put together for me to eat during my 10 minute break between preschool classes, the last minute trip Andy made to Smiths to pick up ice cream and soda to make love potion in preschool, and the last minute kiss goodbye as I walked in the door and he headed out. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I definitely didn't need Andy to buy me chocolates since the preschoolers hooked me up!-

Garen got to have a Valentine's party at the CDC preschool and then come home and have another at my preschool. We played heart bingo, painted puffy hearts, decorated cupcakes, played with playdough, and passed out Valentines.



Maddie's party was all about ice cream and chips and lots and lots of Valentine's and Candy!

And to top off all the sweets today, we had a heart shape pizza for dinner-

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

Sometimes those small things mean more than the big things. And that pizza looks AWESOME!!! Seth and I realized last night that these holidays are getting more and more fun with Emi. She seems to appreciate them more and get more excited about them! Love it.

p.s. Will you be my Valentine?