Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Party with the Girl Scouts

Last night we had a Valentine Party chuck full of food and fun. The girls each made their own Valentine box than voted for their favorite and also the most creative. Maddie won most creative with her dog (I forgot to take a picture at the beginning and they destroyed it by the end). They got to make sun catchers, free paint, make hair clips, make fruit smoothies, paint their nails, and pass out Valentines. At the end I gave them each a red rose.

And Luckily, Andy took a night off work because Sophie woke up that morning with a very high fever causing her body to shake and her to throw up. I got her into the doctor first thing that morning and she had a double ear infection and her breathing was labored. So we came back with three different prescriptions and a nebulizer. Neither Andy or I had gotten much sleep all week so it seemed like a good day for Andy to use a sick day! I couldn't have done the Girl Scout party with a sick Sophie so I'm glad he was available.


No comments: