Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sophia

 Sophie loves her Sunbeam class.  She talks about her teacher sister Foxley all the time and always wants to make her a special picture or bring her a dandelion.  Sister Foxley always does the cutest lessons.  Today Sophie came home and was super excited to show me her 'big hand'.













As cute and as funny as Sophie is, she's been kind of a stinker lately.  Every night she says she can't sleep and she can't lay in her own bed.  Then even after she falls asleep she ends up coming in my room sometime during the night.  Then she is always wide awake around 6am.  I'm not sure why she started this bad sleeping habit but I think its wearing her out as well as me.  She hasn't napped in over a year but lately she's been zonking out on the couch late afternoon.

No comments: