Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 weeks old and a rollin

Everett is 3 weeks old today.  I wish time would just stand still and he would stay this way at least a while longer!  I put him on his tummy this morning and a few seconds later he had rolled himself to his back!  I thought he did it on accident but he proved me wrong when I put him on his tummy again and it only took him a few seconds to roll again!



This afternoon I got to go out kid free and have lunch with my friends.  Then all 3 kids had a dentist appointment.  No cavities again and 3 very happy kids with their new toothbrushes and toys.  In the evening we met some other families at the park for dinner, dessert and playing.  It was a lovely day.  When I came upstairs to go to bed I found that the kids had made beds on Maddie's floor and all fallen asleep.  They really do have perfectly good and comfy beds.  I was to tired to move them all to their beds so I just left them on the floor.  Silly kids.

No comments: