Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken today.  We won't get them back for a couple weeks but after our professional photos I took a few since we were all dressed for the occasion.  Garen was not cooperating very well during the family photos so I tried to get some decent photos of him after.  I may have told him he couldn't go to the movie with his friends if he didn't give me a nice smile-and he gave me one-   



 Sophie super cute and happy even though she got sick yesterday in UT with Andy and came back late last night and then fell asleep in the van before pictures.















2 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

CUTE!!!! I love how all the outfits turned out!

Mandy Peterson said...

Love it! Can I borrow Sophia's outfit for Chloe for our family pictures, I figured after 14 years maybe we will get them taken.. We have been using grandma Suz Photography, which is excellent (&free). Miss you guys...Emily you look so cute!