Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweet Sophie

I've loved having all day with Sophie the last 2 days.  She tells me the funniest things and talks to me like she is a grown up.  She's been helping me clean and organize the preschool and she is such good company.  Every time I pull out something new she says, "oh I love green glitter, or those numbers are so cool"  Today she was in the toy room and I heard her talking in a microphone saying "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the dinosaurs have a wonderful show for you today.  First they will be dancing"  And when I peeked in there she had all the dollhouse people lined up watching the dinosaur show.  
She is so anxious to help me with everything throughout the day, laundry, dishes, cooking, and Everett.  Without her older siblings bugging her and bossing her around, I found she it quite a pleasant, funny and happy little thing.

No comments: