Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First day of Preschool!


I didn't take a picture of Sophie until preschool was over today because my morning was way to crazy so her hair is messed up and she's having a snack.  Although we learned the letter A today and apples so her apple fits right in with the first day picture!
Everett was fantastic!  He slept 3 out of the 4 hours that I taught preschool and then he just sat quietly in his swing for the rest!  The preschool is now covered in colored rice and paint but I say that's just a good sign that the day went well.
I'm pretty beat after the first day with 10 preschoolers, plus Garen was home from school with pink eye!  But Garen was good about staying upstairs and away from everyone while I taught.  I'm sure when I get into the swing of our routine I won't be so tired at the end of the day.






No comments: