Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30!

It seems like 30 has been creeping up on me for a long time but I can't believe it has already come and gone!  I am happy to say I can look back on the last 30 years with no regrets and lots of happiness.  And instead of having a nervous break down about being 30 I'm going to attempt to make it the best year so far!
It was so fun to have my mom and Mandy's family here in the morning on my birthday as they were passing through on their way home from Minnesota.  My mom made me a lovely cake.  Then for dinner Andy and I met a few of our friends (Tarbets, Jibsons, Hales, Castilions, Hanbergs, Smiths, and Hydes).  It was a wonderful evening.  We finished off the night by watching the end of season 7 of 24.  







And sad we didn't get to celebrate with my dad this year but happy 68th!

1 comment:

Mandy Peterson said...

You said you wouldn't post that picture ;)
I'm so glad we got to be there with you for a little while to help celebrate your 30th! You are a great, fun to hang out w/ sister!!