Tuesday, June 11, 2013

7 Years Old!!!

Happy Birthday to this crazy kid who talks in Star Wars language and will never give me a straight face for a picture-



June is a hard month for me, within 9 days I have to watch 3 of my kids grow a year older!  Not to mention I get older in June as well.  
Looking at these baby pictures I remember thinking as he screamed day and night that it would last forever and now I have no idea where the last 7 years have gone.
Garen just finished up Kindergarten and is an exceptional reader.  He loves anything to do with Star Wars and has his character Star Wars book memorized and he can reenact all the characters.  He comes up with the smartest comments and the most funny but he usually does this in a time when he should be doing something else like getting ready for the bus to come or cleaning something up.  Sometimes I just like to watch him when he doesn't know it and I am intrigued by the way his brain works.  Although he doesn't read comic strips ever he draws them all the time.  Garen likes to test my patience but there is no way I could imagine our family without his daily presence!  
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!!!




No comments: