Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's Great to be Eight!


Wow, somehow this Handsome boy made it to 8!  Garen is such a smart kid and a creative and deep thinker.  He impresses me everyday with his math, reading, and writing skills.  He makes everyday interesting and rewarding.  I'm so proud of the hurdles he has already made it over and look forward to the righteous young man he is becoming.  So proud of him and so excited for him to be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost.


 Some of Garen's Favorites:

Favorite color: Orange 
Favorite sport: Basketball and Soccer
Favorite food: Pancakes
Favorite school subject: Math
What he wants to be when she grows up: A Dad
Best friends: Conner, Austin
Favorite thing to do: Eat
Least favorite thing: Chores
Favorite TV show: Clone Wars
Favorite Book: Ninjago
What is your favorite thing you did when you were 7?: Going to Discovery Gateway
What do you want to accomplish in your 8th year?:  Get baptized
What do you want to teach your younger siblings?: How to read
Special Things About You:  I like to play video games, I'm really fast, I'm a good reader and I really like Math.  And I'm strong!


He's Handsome even when he is making it difficult to get a good picture-




No comments: