Saturday, June 7, 2014

TWO

I know everyone says it but honestly how has it been 2 years already!!!  I do have to say that I love love love the stage Everett is in.  
He is so funny, I love his sense of humor. 
He is so lovable!  He hugs me, kisses me, makes stuffed animals kiss me, and says I love you all the time.  I love how he backs up into me when I'm sitting on the couch so I'll pick him up and cuddle with him.  
He thinks it is beyond hilarious when you use his feet to turn out the lights.  
He loves to play any kind of ball and he has a pretty mean throw and kick.  
He could throw rocks in the water for hours.  
He barks like a dog at least 20 times a day
When he hears any music or anyone singing he breaks out into "Let it Go"
He makes everyone laugh 90% of the time, the other 10 he is whining about something
He has the best deep down hardy laugh
Sometimes the other 5 of us fight over being with Everett because he is just that fun to be around.
He cuddles on the couch with Sophie every morning while I take a shower
He calls Maddie, "bobby" and it makes us laugh everytime

I love that he made all these faces for the pictures within 30 seconds of each other-







No comments: