Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Crazy Couple of Days


The last few days have been full of great things as well as not so great things. On Saturday Garen got the flu and managed to throw up on just about everything. Then on Sunday Maddie decided to cover all the areas that Garen missed. She threw up for most the night, waking Garen up-who wasn't all the way better yet. I think I changed the kid's clothes and sheets about 6 times as well as doing about 6 loads of laundry. Then to top it all off I got sick on Monday morning.

The picture of Maddie is taken of her after running around the house with a saltine cracker and then tripping and digging it into her head. Now we call her crackerhead.
So now that we are all feeling better, we got some good news to cheer us up. Andy got a new job at Sports Authority(No more Wal-mart-yeah) and our offer on the house was excepted, so if all goes well we will be out of the house by June 1st! Now all we need to do is find a place to live and we are good to go.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Well hearing your last couple of crazy days,l I'll have to admit that I am glad I can leave my kids at school! Congrats on the job and on selling the house! Its always fun to have new changes! Glad you're feeling better.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Yea for the job and selling the house! How exciting!! So sad you had a rough couple of days. I love the picture of Maddie...even though she fell and hurt her head, she can still smile about it! :) Happy house hunting!