Friday, May 25, 2007

Moving

Things are going really great for us, busy, but great! We almost have everything moved out of our house. We close on Tuesday. But we can't get into our new place until June 6th. So we are just filling up a storage shed with all our stuff and living with Andy's and my parents for a week or two.
We got to go to a ward BBQ tonight and say goodbye to many of our friends; Maddie had a blast playing with her little friends.
Also today, I met a flooring guy through a friend and he is giving us a killer deal on carpet and hardwood floors for our new place. I am very excited. Before we move in we are going to paint to whole place and get hardwood floors in the hallway, kitchen and dinning area, and then carpet the rest of the home. I think it will look really nice when we get it all done. (I want to tile the bathrooms and laundry room but that will have to wait for now)
Andy is loving his new job and learning all the things he was hoping to. We feel very blessed each day for our new opportunities and for our little family.
We load up this computer tomorrow, so who knows when I'll get on it again. Everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: