Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Salt Lake Trip






On Monday we were planning to go to Hogle Zoo and to visit my best friend, Carrol and her baby. Since the rain was nonstop, we went to Discovery Gateway instead. The kids loved it. They had a kid's life size house and kithchen, and supper market, a farm, a kid's rock wall, water play and experiments, storytime, and even an area designed for children 18 months and younger. Maddie spent most of her time in the house and at the suppermarket.
Later we went to Provo to see Carrol and her sweet baby Emily. They both look great and I can't wait to hold her again!

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I am so sad I missed you! What time did you end up getting to Carrol's? Looks like you had fun even though we had a visit from the rain clouds!

Elliot said...

I Love Utah! Can you take a look at my blog, its foreverticcing.blogspot.com thanks!