Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to Me


Since we will be gone all weekend, Andy gave me my Mother's day gift early. A bike trailer, that can also be a two kid stroller. I've wanted one for awhile. Maddie is always riding her bike and wants me to ride too, and I had no where to put Garen. And somtimes we go on a long bike trail and Maddie gets tired, so now she can ride in the trailer with Garen on the long rides. I'm so excited! I'm going for a ride first thing in the morning. And hopefuly I don't bang them into anything, or give them to bumpy of a ride.

Happy Mother's day to all you Mothers out there!!!

1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

That is a nice trailer! Troy and I found one at DI a few weeks ago, but it looks nothing like yours...mine is definately "weathered" and not new! You are lucky! :) I am wishing for a new kitchen faucet + INSTALLATION for Mother's Day. Our's drives me nuts! We will see how it goes! Happy Mother's Day!!!