Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July



We finally put sand in our sand box (Maddie has been asking since the day we moved in). So the kids had fun playing in the sand all morning. I am surprised we have any sand left after Garen eating it and Maddie spilling it, but, hey they had fun.


Boyd and Amber watching fireworks and Jann with a sparkler
After Andy got home from work on the 4th, we had Andy's sister and brother-in-law come over; as well as Andy's parents. We had treats, played games, and lit of the remainder of our fireworks. Garen was to tired to stay up for the party this time, but Maddie sure had fun. I'm afraid she won't want to go to bed at 8:00 anymore now that she has seen what goes on later in the night. She kept saying "it is so dark out here and I am having so much fun, this is so cool." But I could tell she was tired because she slept till 10:00 a.m. this morning even though there were people here laying tile at 7:30 a.m. (and they weren't very quiet)
Oh, and since it's the 5th of July today---HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA DAWN!!!

1 comment:

suz young said...

I love the picture of Maddie and Abby watching the fireworks and the individual family pics. I wish there was more than one of me so I could be to all the family get-togethers.