Friday, July 27, 2007

Bowling Night

Well, first I'd like to thank Chanc for taking the time to come by today. It was so fun to see her and talk with her. And it was nice to get to know her husband, Randy a little bit better.
Later in the evening we took the kids bowling. Maddie had a blast, and Garen didn't care to much for the Cosmo bowling and the loud noises.
Maddie cheering her dad on.
Maddie used the ball guide and the bumpers and was able to end with a 116. I took the picture of the scores before the end, but you can still tell I won. Andy ended with a 121 and I got a 152. I have to show that I won because it is a rare occasion-I just had a lucky night (ending my last bowl with a spare and then a strike) It was really a fun family night!

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I love when I beat Troy at bowling! It's not very often but it's the best! ;) Maddi is too dang cute-

M-Dude said...

Is that Mike Bibby or Adam Sandler bowling with his kids? Or is it Dwayne Wade?