Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wind Caves



This morning Andy's mom came over to watch the kids so Andy and I could hike up the Mountain to the wind caves. It was a great morning for a hike. The sky was overcast and not to hot. The hike up is about 900 feet and about 1.3 miles to get to the caves. It was a nice little workout. The caves were really neat and the view was beautiful. We kind of had to hustle our way down so Andy could make it to work on time. But, it's always nice to get away with Andy to some place beautiful, even if it is only for a couple hours.

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Hey Em!! It's so fun to see updates of you too! I know, Seth still thinks he's pretty funny eh?! I was laughing pretty hard when I saw his post...guess he's funny to me anyway ;0)!! LOVE your pics! You look like your having a lot of fun!

M-Dude said...

Is that Mike Bibby or Adam Sandler wearing the Redsox hat? Or is it Dwayne Wade?