Sunday, July 22, 2007

Busy Sunday


Today Andy and I got to talk in our new ward. We had the topic of the Plan of Salvation. Although it is always nerve racking to talk, I was glad for the opportunity. I'm not very good at speaking in sacrament meeting and it's something I want to do better at; and you can't get better if you don't practice. Maddie also got the opportunity to introduce herself to everyone-she did a good job.
Then for Sunday School we got to start our new calling as the 11 and 12 year old Sunday School teachers. We had five kids and they were excellent. These young kids really are the chosen ones. Their answers were full of knowledge and truth. They all listened the whole time, as well as participated. I'm really excited to work with these kids. Plus I get to talk about the new Harry Potter book with them because they are all reading it too. (I know I'm a dork)

No comments: