Monday, May 26, 2008

Girl's Weekend!!!




What a wonderful Sister's weekend I've had. On Friday, me and Maddie left Andy and Garen behind and went to Burley. My dear friend, Brenda got to join in as my third sister this weekend and come see the exciting Burley, Idaho.

Right when we got there we headed to Natalie's reception, which was beautiful! I got to see Chanc and Alisha and their handsome little boys!

The three little girl cousins had so much fun together. They got to paint, make necklaces, have a tea party, go on bike rides and just have non stop fun! And the best part was that they mainly entertained themselves so that left me and my sisters open to play games, watch movies, and hang out together! Even though I feel like I need a day to rest after my vacation-it was so much fun. Thanks for coming with Brenda, you are now officially part of the family!

4 comments:

suz young said...

It was such a fun weekend, with no agenda except to enjoy each other's company! You are such great young mothers and it shows in your daughters. We were so glad to pull Brenda into this girl weekend!
Natalie was a beautful bride and it was fun to talk to Chanc's and Nat's husbands and see Alisha's and Chanc's little boys. Your group is really moving on up in the world, having beautiful families and accomplishing a lot!

Alisha Wilkins said...

I loved seeing you on Friday! Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys after the reception...I look like a total goon in the reception picture! I totally wasn't ready! :)

Robnz Fam said...

How fun!! I so wish I could of been there, I'm glad you posted a picture of you girls!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

what a fun weekend. That is so great you and your sisters could all hang out and have a "girls weekend" I think I am going to start that when I move back home. Will I be able to see you when I come out in July?? Or will you already be moved? Cute pictures!