Saturday, May 10, 2008

Smithfield Health Days Parade!

At about 9:45 this morning I saw a float drive by and remembered there was a parade at 10. I thought the kids would like it so we grabbed our stuff real quick and left. Luckily I found the last parking spot in a church parking lot and after just a 1/2 block we found a little spot we could sit. Maddie loved every minute of it. She filled an entire grocery bag with candy! Garen had fun too, but didn't like the loud firetrucks, police cars, and ambulances. It was a beautiful morning for a parade-

There was guy in this blowup suite, it was so funny. Maddie was laughing really hard and Garen was terrified of it.-



3 comments:

SAYDA said...

As I've told you before, your kids are adorable! Maddie always looks so full of life and the little one, I just want to squeeze him. I get my grandkids next week from New Jersey. They will be in Logan for the summer. Can't wait! Sayda

Melissa Hernandez said...

i am so glad you were able to get down there in time. i totally wanted to go, maybe next year i will get out of bed early enough!!

suz young said...

That reminds me of the years of sitting at the Cassia Fair Parade where we sat at the beginning of it facing the morning sun! Maddie loves everything and Garen is still deciphering what he likes and dislikes!
Sayda--we missed you at the Primary orientation of your new presidency! So glad to be working with you. Susan