Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Soccer Maddie



Maddie had a soccer game tonight, it rained a bit but the kids didn't seem to mind.

Maddie was an awesome little goalie. And as you can tell by the video, she likes to spin and flip and play around when the ball isn't right in front of her. She loves to play but I do have to remind her she is in the middle of a soccer game sometimes!

I love coaching this little team! Saturday is their last game which I will miss to go to Natalie's wedding. Since I won't be their, I gave the team their soccer pillowcases and little soccer ball treats. Thanks again mom for helping me make all of them!

(the boys pillowcases were red)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great coach! I love the pillow cases, I think you had one in green?......
Good luck with the move!

SAYDA said...

I love Maddie, she is adorable. I think those pilliows were a terrific idea. Your mom is the cutest for helping you.
Sayda

Korbi said...

ooohh, a move! I don't envy you, I hate moving, but it looks like it will be good for the job? We are going to Wyoming in July for a reunion, I think that I have only ever driven through it before. Up here the is only 1 stake, people don't believe it when I tell them how many that Burley had!

suz young said...

That video is priceless. I'm sure Maddie's reaction after stopping a goal is what the older kids and youth are thinking in their heads, but it is the children that act authentically--yelling "I Did It!" and running out of control and doing cartwheels. Good job, Maddie!