Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun at the Park

Today we went to Blairtown park. There they have a free pool, playground, and zipline. The kids had a blast. And it was nice to have Andy join us this time.
-Maddie going down the waterslide-

-Garen playing with the torpedo-

-Garen on the big slide at the playground-

-They both wanted Andy to keep pushing them in the tire swing-

-Maddie's favorite part is the zipline-

-Just so you know, don't go down a zipline when your pregnant. Your muscles don't work the same and squeezing your legs around a rope just does not feel good!

Maddie's getting really good at any king of monkeybars. These are the ones she'll be playing on everyday at Kindergarten-

Going down the waterslide-

6 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I can't believe you went down the zipline Pregnant!?!?!? You are crazy!
Looks like Rock springs has more to do than we do! Maybe I should take a trip down there! :)

Johnsons said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad Andy had a day off to play with you guys. I love that Garen recognized Levi's picture right away. Cute cousins.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I want to go down that waterslide!!!!

Robnz Fam said...

Em, Maddie is SUCH your daughter. I LOVE it. Hey, do you remember when we were younger and you LOVED that tire swing? I'd go on it just to try and be like you, but I'd be so sick the rest of the day and you'd be just fine. I love that energy about you...and Maddie! What a fun time!!!

Jenni said...

That park looks so good. I'm glad you guys are finding some fun places out there. And congratulations on the new calling.

Robnz Fam said...

Sara (my lil' sis) and I were just looking through your blog and I showed her the ultrasound picture. We both think that she has Maddie's profile! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!