Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Alisha

I am: a spur of the moment decision maker
I think: about having 3 children!
I know: that Christ lives
I want: to teach my kids as much as possible
I have: everything I need at the moment
I dislike: rude people
I miss: anything green because Rock Springs is brown
I fear: losing a child
I feel: fat
I hear: children laughing -yes they are mine
I smell: dust that is blowing outside
I crave: sour candy
I cry: very rarely
I usually: talk to my sister everyday
I search: the scriptures
I wonder: if baby #3 will sleep better than Garen did
I regret: not being a better sister/friend/daughter in high school
I love: my husband
I care: what cartoons my kids watch
I always: shower
I worry: about having enough money for my kid's college and growing up years
I am not: moving very fast these days
I remember: knowing Andy was the one for me the very first time we hung out
I believe: in being happy with were life has taken me at the moment
I dance: like a crazy person
I sing: poorly, but I do it anyway
I don't always: win, but most the time I do ;)
I argue: just for the sake of arguing
I write: in my journal because my mom told me to
I win: always
I lose: my voice when I scream to much
I wish: I could give people more
I listen: to Garen whine
I don't understand: a lot of things
I can usually be found: reading a book
I am scared: to look at myself in the mirror
I need: a massage
I forget: people's names
I am happy: most of the time

I tag: Sara K, Jenny A, Carrol R., and Jakobi

6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I read so many of those and thought "wow that's exactly me"--this is why we got along so well, sure do miss ya!!! I was taking a walk the other morning and I thought how fun would it be if Emily and Kelsie were still my neighbors, I met Kelsie right before they moved and we started hanging out right before you moved, it would be sooo fun if we were all still neighbors letting are little ones play together. I seriously am sooooo bored now!!!

Cederberg Family said...

Hi Emily! Your two little ones are so cute!! When is the newest one due? No doubt that the new one will be cute!

Robnz Fam said...

I did the tag...hehe...

Robnz Fam said...

p.s. if you changed anything about being a friend in H.S. I don't think I would of liked you as much. You were/are a perfect friend! And...don't be scared to look in the mirror, just think of my face when you look in it and you'll be just fine. HEHE!!!!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Ditto on Carrol's comment, you were/are a wonderful friend! You made h.s. soooooo much fun! :)

gizcallyomom said...

Serious Emily you were a breath of fresh air in High School. SO CRAZY though! ;-)