Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Day

Yesterday we had my neighbor Zoe all day because her babysitter got sick and her mom had to go to work. Maddie had a blast dressing her up and playing dolls and tea party all day. We also made it to the park and had another picnic
.
And it was time for another haircut for Garen

Garen's new favorite thing is to tell Knock Knock jokes. He says knock knock then picks something random, and then just laughs without finishing the joke. It's pretty cute-

And we are super excited to head out tomorrow night for the last time before Maddie's school starts and before I get to far along. We are going to Bear Lake to stay with Andy's grandparents and see his family for Thurs and Friday. Then Sat-Mon is our 7th annual Young Family Games in Burley! I can't wait to see all 24 of my family members there! With my little family there will be 28 of us staying at my parent's house-so much fun!!!

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Troy cut his hair tonight and the topic of cutting Parker's hair like his came up....I think I will steer clear of the 'buzz' for now. I like doing the spikey's and faux hawks! :)

Drive safe!

Korbi said...

your boy is growing so big huh? Big Boy hair cuts. I can't bring myself to buzz Beck's, my hubby keeps threatening....

dersley said...

You have a little comedian on your hands! Garen telling knock knock jokes is too cute. Have fun will your family this weekend.

Robnz Fam said...

Hey Em...just a couple more sleeps :0). It runs in the family...fast hair growers :0)!!!

gizcallyomom said...

Oh Em he really is the so cute and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!