Sunday, August 10, 2008

Primary Again

Andy and I got called to be primary teachers again, only this time we have the CTR 5 class-which is Maddie's class. In the past we've done Sunbeams, Valiant 11, and lots of Nursery.

We found out last night what class we would have and they needed us to teach today. Andy of course had to work so I got to go and teach on my own. But it is so fun to sit with Maddie in primary and teach her cute class!



And I just have to add something Maddie said yesterday. She was watching cartoons and I asked her to turn the TV off because it had been on to long. This animal learning show called Zoboomafoo was coming on and Maddie started to explain to me that she is the one who created this show so it was important for her to watch it. She said she made up the name and told the guys what to say and that she really did make this show. After I questioned her and look at her unbelieving she said, "mom, I really did make this show, you just weren't here when I did it." The things she'll do to watch one more show! :)

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Okay, Maddie is hilarious. And I love her dress. She is such a beautiful girl.

DM said...

that is hilarious! isn't it great the funny things kids say...i love it! It's part of what makes being a parent so much fun. :-)

Melissa Hernandez said...

She seriously has the best imagination, and could she look any cuter in that pink dress!!

SAYDA said...

Oh my gosh! She looks like a doll with that dress and her matching sunglasses. She is too cute! What a fun story.
Sayda

Niki said...

She looks so grown-up and so cute in her summer dress, shoes and glassies (that is what T calls them)

Robnz Fam said...

Em, that is so cute! She had me going though, good thing you're a smart mom, she would of fooled me :0). And what a gorgeous picture of that girl!!!! Is her hair working out ok for you?