Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gramdma Sue and Grandpa Paul visit

My mom and dad came to visit/help on Monday-Wednesday. It was so nice to have them here! We miss them already! My mom did all my laundry and dishes; my dad kept Garen occupied and he held Sophie alot while I showered, ran eronds and got Maddie ready for school. Thanks mom and dad for everything!
Maddie wouldn't smile for the picture because grandma and grandpa were leaving-




Sophie was smiling at my dad-



Just some other random pictures-
train tracks in the mouth and bruises on the head, that's Garen for you-


Thanks for the sweater and jeans grandma Jann-

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Your parents are so wonderful and fun! All the pics look great! I hope you don't mind I might (aka will be) using some on AJ's Bow-tique :) If you don't want your daughter plastered on the open www then let me know and I won't :)
Someday little Parker will be sporting bruises on his head too!

Johnsons said...

It looks like Garen has gotten used to having a baby around. He looks so happy in those pics. And Maddie looks very grown up.

suz young said...

That was so fun being there and I sure would like to kiss little Sophie's face again! What a precious family. Maddie and Garen kept us entertained! And Alisha, the blessing dress was so beautiful on Sophie. We had a picture shoot as long as she could handle it! The quilt was absolutely breathtaking too. You are talented!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

arent parents wonderful! I dont know what I would do without them especially after having a baby. Sopie is looking sooo cute I bet it is so fun for Maddie to have her around.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hey Em!
Jakobi wanted me to have you add her to view your blog...
conley0463@yahoo(dot)com