Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Andy was home yesterday for New Year's Eve, so we all just had a nice relaxing day at home. We rented Horton Hears a Who, made pizza, and had party poppers.
We were a boring old couple this year. Andy had to go to work this morning and I was so tired and knew I would be getting up several times in the night so we went to bed at 11pm. I did welcome in the new year at 12:20 when Sophie woke up to eat.


watching the movie-

yeah, confetti-

Happy New Year!-


I can't believe it is now 2009!!! Where does the time go? We look forward to a new year full of new adventures and new resolutions. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy New Year! You two make the cutest kids! Tonight as I was getting the kids down for bed, I was thinking about you and how you have THREE kids to handle! I don't know if I could ever do that :)
Just kidding....it will be awhile for sure though! LOL