Sunday, July 12, 2009

7 Years and we're still smiling-most of the time :)


Seven years has gone by so fast, yet I can't really remember the time in my life when Andy wasn't in it.
I remember thinking the night before I got married, 'why am I not nervous? I've only been dating this guy for 5 months, I'm 19 years old, why do I not feel worried about how the rest of my life will pan out.'
I guess when something is so right it takes the worry away. I had no idea what was in store for us that day, just that it was suppose to be US that went through it together.
I still don't know what our future holds, but I couldn't be happier with the way things are so far. I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring husband that makes me feel special everyday!

I'm so glad I got a job as a cashier at Walmart in Logan at age 18 and that Andy was fresh off his mission and working in the freezer section of Walmart. Before I knew his name I just called him freezer boy. I'm glad I sat by him in the break room at work and we started to talk. I'm glad he was patient with me and didn't take off after seeing what a crazy teenager I was. I'm glad we were both listening to the spirit and we found each other just like Heavenly Father had planned!

The day I got my endowments at the Idaho Falls temple, July 6, 2002


Going into the temple to be married at 9AM at the Logan Temple, July 12th 2002

My new husband-

We had a luncheon right after the temple, followed by a reception in Clarkston, UT-


The next day was the reception in Burley, ID-
groomsmen-
what's a reception without a little cheese-

We definitely got the hook up on gifts and money (this wasn't even half of what we got at just one of the receptions)-

The next day we headed on our honeymoon. We flew to California and enjoyed Disneyland and the beach for 4 days-
Then we headed to Yellowstone for another few days. It was so much fun!-

We got home from the honeymoons and started school again, went back to work, and was pregnant with Maddie. That's how the story begins.

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look so young in all your pictures!
I am glad we got the cashier job at Wal-mart too....;) We had some fun, good times!
Hope you two had a great day, or at least one coming since you have a little sickie on your hands! :)

suz young said...

We are happy you got together also! Lovely family, lovely grandchildren for us and you two made our family complete with married children. Great blessings.