Friday, July 3, 2009

Flashback Friday

I saw flashback Fridays on other peoples blogs and it just looked like a fun idea. Today's flashback is a 4th of July edition.
Stadium of fire-

Me, cousin Mathew, and sister Sara eating a flag for some reason.-

The thing I remember the most about the 4th at our house was my brothers building intricate firework villages that exploded. Independence day was always a fun time at our house! We went out to the golf course every year to watch the fireworks and then we always had our own to light, then we got to sit at our neighbors-the Wayments, and watch them light their fireworks. Good times!

And one year I got to go sing patriotic songs at the capital building in Boise with my singing group, The Harmony Kids. Aren't we so very patriotic! I'm on the far right.

3 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

cute!!

dersley said...

I love seeing the old pictures. Wish we were all still in Burley for the Forth so we could watch my brohters try to blow up the street.

Johnsons said...

That's funny. Maddie stands like that too.