Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whirl Wind Week

I'm surprised how quickly this week has flown by considering all the early mornings and late nights. It started last Saturday morning at about 4:30Am, that is when I got up to got stand in line to get Maddie into some fun and cheap Summer camps. I was done by 10 and was able to get her into lots of fun stuff.
Last Sunday was Stake Conference followed by a meeting with the Stake Primary Presidency.
Monday was usual, teach preschool, run errands, then a Girl Scout meeting that I had to take all 3 kids with me. Lets just say I didn't stay the whole time. We started P90X a little while ago and Andy and I do it together, which means we don't get started on those hour and a half workouts until about 10PM when Andy gets home.
Tuesday I got called to substitute Maddie's first grade class. I always enjoy teaching Maddie's class, but with the bad weather, and no recess, and lots of testing going on those kids were crazy!

From school we headed to ballet, a quick dinner then to Girl Scouts. I had the girls make finger painted cards for their moms, we had an egg hunt and passed out secret pal gifts during which Sophie cried the entire time. Managing 11 little hyper girls and one crying baby is not an easy task.


On Wednesday after teaching preschool, the day was spend pricing box after box of garage sale items. I didn't finish until about 1AM.
Thursday was crazy hair day at Maddie's school-

I tried to catch up on a very messy house that had been neglected all week. Maddie had ballet pictures so we di hair, makeup, costume, and took Garen and Sophie to the babysitter. Then all Thursday night was spent at friend Amanda's house preparing for the garage sale the next morning. I finally hoped into bed about midnight

Friday started bright and early at 5:45AM. We got all the garage sale stuff out and ready to sell. It was a cold morning but we were just glad there was no snow or rain or deathly wind! The day was busy and we sold a ton.

Saturday was day two of the garage sale. Another early morning and long day selling, taking care of the kids, cleaning up all the left over stuff and finally preparing for Primary on Sunday.

1 comment:

paul said...

Mom says, "You make me tired. But we called it a whirlwind when you were still living here, just staying long enough to sleep and eat and on your way again. You always live life to the fullest."