Friday, October 15, 2010

Fridays off; Fish on.

I've never posted before, until now, but figured I needed to provide some proof that I can do more than just talk about fishing in a retail store. Here's a few pic's of how I've spent the past couple Fridays.


20" Rainbow from the Green River above Fontenelle.

19" Rainbow

19" Rainbow


19" Rainbow

Brown Trout from Green River below Flaming Gorge

Leroy Brown

Brown trout w/a blue eye.


Thanks Emily, for my Friday fishing trips as of late. It's been the best Birthday gift you could have given. And it just keeps on giving................right? I hope.....PLEASE!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice fish Andy! Looks like another nice perk of the job change. Too bad all we ever had time to do together was move furniture... Dave

Johnsons said...

Bad, bad Leroy Brown...is he still the baddest? Glad you get to do that. Now Zeb just wants you to teach him.

Cammie said...

Whatever Andy, that's just a picture of the same fish over and over again!