Saturday, October 30, 2010

Preschool Halloween

First Garen had a Halloween party at his "far away preschool" (that's what Garen calls it cuz it's not at our house). His party was on Wednesday but I couldn't go help because I was teaching my morning class. For some reason he did not have fun or at least he said he didn't and he wouldn't tell me about anything they did.
And and my preschool we had a whole week of Halloween crafts, sorting colored candy, playing in slime, etc..


Then Friday was the big Halloween party. Garen was excited to show his friend his Luigi costume and to see them in their costumes. We had a fun time playing games, decorating cupcakes, playing Halloween bingo, graphing M&M's, and making trick-or-treat bags. With about an hour left of preschool Garen was complaining about a stomach ache and was just laying on the floor. Luckily Andy was home so I just had him come down and get him and sure enough a bit later, Garen threw up-poor kid! The flu has been going around and Garen tends to catch everything! So he missed out on the homemade root beer and Carmel apples and some games.
Here's Garen's class (minus one, who was also home throwing up)-

making trick-or-treat bags-

Garen after preschool and after getting sick-
And this is my morning preschool-

No comments: