Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grandma Sue visits and little fairies...

My mom was here this week, if you can't tell by all the beautiful fairy pictures she took. It was so fun and helpful to have her here! In a week my dad starts his calling as the first counselor in the Twin Falls temple presidency, which means my parents will be spending most of their weeks at the temple making it more difficult to come out and visit. So I am so glad my mom could make it before they get even busier.
While she was her she made it to Zumba class with me, babysat the kids while Andy and I went to Garen's first IEP meeting,and while I held all my preschool parent/teacher conferences, and while Andy and I went to the couples Halloween party. My mom made my costume, did our laundry and dishes and of course took pictures. We miss her already!








The kids are getting very excited for Halloween!


1 comment:

suz young said...

What fun to hang out with your family. I was pretty taken back with experiencing ZUMBA! What a great mother/daughter outing. That was the most I have ever moved in a one hour time. I sure wish I could move gracefully like the instructor, but my arthritic moves put a stop to that.
Since I am Queen Gardenia, queen of the fairies, I love taking pictures of my subjects. Couldn't get over how cooperative Sophie was in all the poses.