Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kid Discovery Day

I think we had to much Halloween this year! So many parties, so be prepared for the next several posts to be about different Halloween parties.


The child development center that Garen goes to puts on a big kid discovery day. I took the kids into the chaos; and even though I almost lost Sophie several times and Garen about pulled my pants off trying to hide behind me, it was a lot of fun. They got to do bubbles, crafts, play with magnets, play in fake snow, play with the therapy dog (not Garen), see all the firefighters, play with slime, eat pizza and big pretzels, Sophie loved the musical instrument station, and Garen got to see all his teachers there.

My camera batteries died so I used my phone-it doesn't take that great of pictures.

Sophie loved this snake! she was climbing on the table and putting her face by it and petting it. I assumed it was harmless since the guy was letting her do it, but when I asked if it bites he said he's usually pretty nice. yikes!

Maddie taking a ride on the therapy swing-

the girls loved this dog!-

No comments: