Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

I love conference weekend. The one weekend where we don't have a billion plans, we get to relax, one week off of church calling responsibilities, and a renewed feeling of motivation and being spiritually uplifted from listening to our beloved Prophet and apostles! The kids were really good this year, they listened and colored and made things like toilet paper roll first presidency. Also this weekend, Andy got to get out and fish a bit with a friend, and I got to enjoy some Zumba, an afternoon at the park with my wonderful new friend, Johanna. Yes is was extremely windy and even rained a bit but it was above 30 degrees and not snowing so we needed to take our chance at the park. Late Saturday night I even got to go with the girls to the movie, Limitless.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Looks like fun! I got your text after my conference-break-nap...

Cammie said...

p.s...toilet paper roll First Presidency! Classic!