Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a lovely Easter Sunday. In Sacrament meeting the kids got to sing with the Primary. Garen didn't sing but made faces. Then Sophie tried to go up there to be with her siblings and Garen yells down, "no Sophie you can't come down here." And it ended with Garen grabbing his friends face a little to hard trying to whisper something in his ear. By the time the primary kids were done singing Andy and I were laughing and a little red faced.
It was so nice to go to Sunday School with Andy (something I haven't done in years) Then have a lovely lesson in Young Womens. It's so nice to be reminded of that ultimate sacrifice made by Jesus Christ that answers our question is there life after death. Yes, and we can live with him again and be perfect through him! I feel truly blessed to be a part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And extremely grateful for the Atonement so I can repent for my daily wrong doings as an imperfect person.

These are the best pictures I got of the kids right before church-









When we got home we were changing our clothes to head to our friends house for Easter dinner and when we came done Sophie was zonked on the couch. I guess all the Easter excitement and no nap made her a very tired girl-

No comments: