Friday, April 1, 2011

Mom's Birthday

Saturday we went to Burley to surprise my mom for her birthday. Mandy, me and my mom got to go to the Upper Crust for some lunch and spend some time together. We were only in Burley for 24 hours but I got to spend the day with my mom on her birthday, my kids loved every second they got to spend with their cousins, Kaisa, Joren, and Chloe, Me and my sister stayed up till 4AM, and I got to visit my grandparents twice. On our way back to Wyoming we stopped at Brenda's house for about an hour. Maddie and Garen wrestled with her boys and I got to visit with my dear friend for a bit. We finally made it back about 11pm Sunday night

Garen was not cooperating very well-


I love this picture! I wish I could remember what was so funny to my mom and not too the kids-


I left the girls in the tub for a minute and when I came back Sophie's hair was like this, I think it was Joren. haha-



Grandpa Bruce, freezing cold as usual-


Grandma Dora, dying of heat as usual-

No comments: