Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Stuff

This weekend was busy but nice family time. Friday there was no school so I took the Girl Scouts on a tour of Commerce Bank. (It's the tallest building in Rock Springs and it's only 4 floors) The girls had a wonderful time and I learned a ton about banks and money that I never knew!







After Girl Scouts I took Maddie and Garen and their friends Kamryn and Austin to the movie Hop. It was pretty cute. Then their friends came over to play for a bit.

Then we were off to Maddie's dress rehearsal for the Ice Skating show.


Saturday we got to sleep in a little then sell Girl Scout cookies while Andy went to his basketball game. From there I went straight to Green River to pick up my bountiful basket. I am loving these bountiful baskets! The fruit and veggies are so yummy and you get tons for the $15!


Then we had Maddie's Ice show (it will have it's own post coming up)


Sunday was also an eventful day because it was my last day as the Primary Secretary and my first day in Young Women's. I've had Primary callings for the last 8 years and haven't been in YW since I was 17 so this will be a new exciting challenge. I get to teach the laurels each Sunday! I will miss Primary very much! My kids didn't know what to do after church without me being right there in the primary room. Maybe I should not tell them where the YW room ,then they will have to run and find Andy after church! haha.

No comments: