Sunday, March 11, 2012

Logan Business

Thursday we headed to Logan for a packed weekend. We got there with just a few minutes to spare before our dentists appointments. After a checkup with no cavities or chipped teeth-which is good for me since my teeth have problems- we headed to Amber and Zeb's house for Zack's first birthday party.
Friday we were up bright and early for Maddie's gymnastics meet that started at 8am. It was fun for her to compete the the huge USU spectrum and she got an overall score of 30 which is her highest so far.


Maddie's meet was done around noon than Andy and I got to enjoy the afternoon together. We ate lunch at Olive Garden, then we did a session in the Logan temple, and hit Jamba Juice on our way home. Friday night Andy got to go out to Clarkston and play basketball with a bunch of his old friends.

Saturday I got to spend the whole morning and part of the afternoon out shopping by myself. It was lovely; I miss having options. I got to hit the mall, Ross, Kholes, Seagull book, to name a few. While I was out shopping Andy took the kids to see his Grandma Margaret-
Saturday evening was the big family get together for Andy's Grandpa Roger's birthday. We enjoyed good food, cake, and some basketball. I learned that even though I feel capable of playing several games of lightning and I even do pretty good, my 27 week pregnant body does not feel good the next day.

Lo
Sophie loved playing catch with her great-grandma Janene and great-grandpa Roger-



And finally Sunday it was time for us to come back home, but we can't leave Logan with out a quick stop to let the kids see and walk around the temple-

No comments: