Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 Amazing Years

Here are a few highlights from each of the 10 years we've been married.  Thinking about each year there are definitely more good memories than bad and I'm grateful for that!
2002
-went on first date
-got engaged
-got married
-I worked at Walmart and then at Juniper Inn
-Andy worked at Walmart
-I got into the Education program and went to school full time
-Got pregnant with Maddie
-I lived with roomates Andy lived at home, than a bug infested apartment, then a nicer bigger place when we found out we were excpecting
-Andy and I were the ward missionaries and taught the gospel principles class and the temple prep classes.




first apartment-

2003
-Juniper Inn burned down so I took a few months off working and just did school
-Andy worked at Walmart and I worked at Shopko for a few months
-Maddie was born
-Andy and I both went to school full time
-We bought our first house on Country Manor in Logan


2004
-Both of us were in school full time
-Andy was the scout master and I was the Nursery Leader
-Andy was still suffering through Walmart
-I turned 21 and Andy turned 25, Maddie turned 1

2005
-I was the visiting teaching coordinator
-I did my student teaching and graduated college with a double major 
-Our house flooded when the river overflowed.  We were out of a kitchen and out of hot water for a good part of the Summer.  The basement, kitchen and family room all had to be redone.
-I taught a Summer Severe Special Education class and Andy was still stuck at Walmart
-We took a trip to Minnesota
-I started my own preschool class at Canyon Elementary in the Fall
-Got Pregnant with Garen




2006
-Andy-still at Walmart, I taught me preschool class
-Garen was born
-Andy graduated from college (Business Administration)








2007
-Sold our first house and bought a house in Smithfield
-Andy quit Walmart and started a job at Sports Authority.  I substitute taught here and there.
-Called as the 11 and 12 year old Sunday School Teachers
-celebrated our 5th Anniversary at the Anniversary Inn in SLC and went to Lagoon




painting the new house-











 2008
-I sold pampered chef and substituted, Andy was with Sports Authority
-Taught the Sunbeam class
-Andy and I took a 4 day trip to Las Vegas
-I turned 25, Maddie turned 5, Garen turned 2, Andy turned 29
-Sold our Smithfield house and bought a house in Rock Springs, WY
-Pregnant with Sophia
-Sophie was born (our little Christmas present)
-Maddie started Kindergarten















 2009
-I taught Subeams and later got called as the Primary Secretary; Andy had to work most Sundays at Sports Authority
-I started teaching Preschool out of our home
-Andy turned 30 and I threw him a surprise party







2010
-Andy quite Sports Authority (yeah), and Started with Bridger Coal; I continued teaching preschool
-Andy got called as Elders Quorum President





2011
-Maddie got baptized
-Still teach preschool,  Andy still with Bridger Coal
-I got called as the Laurel's teacher
-Pregnant with Everett
-Garen turned 5, Maddie 8, Sophie 3, Andy 32, Emily 28
-Super busy with soccer, gymnastics, softball, piano, school, figure skating, etc...





2012
-Everett made us a family of 6
-Jobs and callings stayed the same
-celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!


2 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Cute! Wow 10 years went by fast.

Amanda said...

I love it! Congratulations you two :)