Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A weekend with Grandma Jann and Grandpa Boyd

On my way home from Burley on Friday I stopped in Logan and dropped of Maddie, Garen, and Sophie with Andy's parents.  Then Everett and I headed home.  The kids had a blast with their grandparents.  They played lots of games, got to play at cousin Levi's house, went for a hike along the river and threw rocks in the water, and visited their great grandma Margaret.
Andy and I enjoyed our quiet weekend with just the baby, even though most of our time was spent painting and redoing our kitchen cabinets.  Jann brought the kids back Monday night and was nice enough to stay till Tuesday afternoon so I got to go to Zumba and to a friends lunch while she had the kids.  














1 comment:

Ben and Sara said...

Looks like they had a fun time. I bet it was a quiet weekend.