Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's morning the kids woke up to find a new dart board game from their dad, some candy, and Maddie got a bathrobe. (she's always wanted one like mine).


With the Valentine's money from his grandparents, Garen picked out this guitar, and Maddie picked a new game.


Since Andy had to work, we had our Valentine's breakfast the day before. We had heart pancakes, muffins, fruit and bacon-


The kids and I just hung out during the day and made Valentines.
Later in the afternoon we went to our neighbor, Zoe's 3rd birthday party. Andy got to join us when you got home from work. It was a princess party so Maddie got to put on her Cinderella dress (don't worry,I didn't dress Garen up). They had a great time. (I'll add pictures after I get them from my neighbor).

Then after we put the kids to bed at 8pm. Andy cooked us up some yummy ribeye steaks and we ate dinner together and watched a movie. It was a nice day.

No comments: