Friday, February 27, 2009

When I picked Maddie up from school today it was freezing outside! I was waiting for her by the fence and she was walking real slow. I hollered, "run." She continued to walk slowly as I was freezing. When she got to me, I said, "why didn't you run?" Maddie replied, "there are animals that live underground and if you run it sounds like thunder to them and I don't want to wake them up."

Sophie's been sleeping in her carseat the last few night because she is so stuffy! But isn't she cute!

Sophie loves to talk to us lately! I love it! But everytime I get the camera out she rather stare at it then talk some more. (I don't know how to cut my videos, but she does a little talking from like 20 seconds-1 minute)

4 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Maddie has quite the imagination! And little Sophie is (as always....) adorable!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Maddie cracks me up! Every time I see pictures of newborns on blogs I get soooo excited, I can't wait!

Jenni said...

Maddie is such a cute little girl. That story from her made me crack up. Sophie is getting so big.

Ben and Sara said...

So cute. I love the video of Sophie!