Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maddie's talk

Maddie had a talk in church today-we just found out last night, so when we got back from swimming Andy went in Maddie's room with her to help her with her talk. With Andy's guidance, Maddie wrote her own talk. She did such a great job in Primary. The usually very noisy primary was pretty quiet as they listened to Maddie's talk. I recorded her practicing it this morning before we left to church.-
I got a couple shots of the kids right after church, while they were sitll dressed nice and looking clean-




4 comments:

Jann said...

I wish I could have been there to see it in person, but this was a good 2nd choice. Thanks for putting it on the blog. Tell Maddie she did a great job. The kids all look so cute! Can't wait to see you all!

suz young said...

That was awesome Maddie! How many kids write their talks at the age of 5! You had a great message and did it very reverently.

Ben and Sara said...

Good job Maddie!!

Alisha Wilkins said...

That was fantastic Maddie! (I barely got my internet working right so I can watch it!) I love how organized she is when she starts displaying the pictures!
She is so smart!