Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I love this message about the true meaning of Easter. I can't even comprehend what Christ went through, but I am truly grateful for his sacrifice; so that one day, despite all my mistakes I can become perfect through him. Happy Easter


It was so nice that Sports Authority was closed on Sunday and Andy was home! We started the day with the kids finding their Easter baskets. Then we headed to 9AM church. I taught the Sunbeams while Andy carried Sophie around to make her happy. In sharing time the girl dressed like Mary Magdalene and told the story of her friend Jesus-the kids loved it. When we got home the kids had sandwiches shaped like bunnies and flowers.

Later in the afternoon the kids had their Easter egg hunt. They found all their eggs very quickly and loved the treats inside.

Then we had our Easter dinner of Ham, cheese potatoes, green bean casserole and yellow jello jigglers.

It was a wonderful day and I love being together with my little family all day long.


Thomas underwear in hopes of potty training soon-



Sophie got a tray for her Bumbo chair-

Italic

Finding Eggs-

Later that night Maddie brought in her new bunny all dressed "for school". I thought it was pretty funny-

Panting the sun catchers she got-
Dinner-

The kids got bathtub eggs in their basket that change the bath colors and a dinosaur is in the middle. Garen got green and Maddie had a purple bath-

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

How fun. Happy Easter.

B-la said...

I love all your pictures! It makes me miss you tons! I am glad you guys have had such a great time these last few weeks! Looks like good times!