Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dentist Day


No, my kid's teeth didn't look like that. Both of their teeth are great. No cavities or any other problems. But you would think that they had all kinds of painful problems the way they scream the whole time. All the dentist does is look at their bite and teeth alignment, then brush and floss them, but my kids do not like that. I always end up holding their arms down while they cry. Today was Garen's first visit-he has 8 teeth and 4 coming in. And of course Maddie has all her teeth and they are all very close and straight-which means they will be less room for her permanent teeth to come in-which means braces. I guess we'll worry about that when that time comes. Have any of you had to suffer through the dreadful kid's dentist appointments yet?

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I am actually dreading the day I take Taylor in to the dentist. She barely (if at all!) lets me brush her teeth. She usually ends up doing it herself, but I figure it's better than NOTHING! It will break my heart to have to hold her down and let the dentist take a peek! :)

Robnz Fam said...

Oh my, I didn't even think about this time in our lives when we will take our children to the dentist. Gulp.