Saturday, September 29, 2007

Movie Night


Me and my friend, Brenda, went to the late show last night to have a little break from the house and kids. We saw Sydney White. It was so funny! You should all see it. It's like the modern day Snow white and in this one she has 7 dorks. We laughed the whole time! After the movie, we went for ice cream at Caspers and just talked for a couple hours. It was so refreshing to spend time with my girlfriend without being interrupted every 2 minutes. I ended up getting home about 1:30 a.m. I was tired, but it was worth it.
This is Garen helping me put the laundry away:

4 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Girls night are a must! We try to have them at least every other week. Its nice just to get a way sometimes. I will have to check that movie out.

Robnz Fam said...

I can't believe he knows how to do that already! How cute! What a good mommy!!!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh, girls night out! I totally need one of those! Sad thing is, I don't have alot of 'girl' friends around here to do that with! :( How sad that I have lived in our ward for 4 years and I don't have very many 'close' friends to hang with! I am lame!

suz young said...

That's just like a little man! How cute that he comes back for more. Praise goes a long way.