Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Utah State Fair

Monday after Maddie's preschool we headed to the Utah State Fair in Salt Lake. There we met Carrol and her sweet family. It was so much fun to hang with my dear friend again! Since we bought all day wrist bands we stayed in the ride area-to get our moneys worth. Maddie had a wonderful time riding all the rides. She was so hyper and excited she was still ready for more when we decided to leave around 11:00 p.m.


Garen was very good the whole time, he just sat in his stroller, mesmerized by all the noise and lights.

Dad and the kids taking a break

Maddie on the helicopter ride

Maddie on the carousel

This was a ride Maddie was to short for but the guy let her on anyway. They were spinning so fast, but Maddie loved every minute of it! She has no fear.


The glass mirror fun house Carrol was talking about

Maddie on the train ride

Maddie and Carrol-I mean a donkey:)

Me and Carrol

Our Family

I big furry dog that was tackling kids. Maddie thought it was hilarious but still wouldn't go to close to him.

Maddie chicken

This is me saying "please stop hugging me" j/k Carrol

Me and Maddie on the giant slide

Maddie coming out of the fun house

Andy trying to help Maddie figure out how to walk in a thing that spins.
Garen learned how to shake his head 'No'

It was so much fun, even though it was 1 am when we got home!

3 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Cute pictures and videos. I wish I could have come!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!

Robnz Fam said...

Ok Em, so you forgot to mention how you threw a fit when they said you were too big to ride that donkey!!! hehe!!! Cute pics by the way! I'll send you the ones I have, sorry I keep forgetting! Oh, and tell Andy way to go for letting his wristband fall off...that was funny! :0)

Alisha Wilkins said...

Fun! The little tikes are so cute when they learn to shake their head no! But then it's not so cute when they REALLY mean NO! :)